As one of Europe's leading manufacturers of sealing systems for cables, pipes and building entries, Hauff-Technik protects buildings from penetrating water, gas, fire, dirt and vermin. The innovative solutions guarantee absolute leak tightness, economic efficiency, user friendliness and durability in all kinds of construction work.
For more than sixty years Hauff-Technik has specialized in the uncompromising sealing of all types of buildings and building functions. Whether the classic single-family residence or the apartment building in the private sphere or also in industrial building complexes, such as airport terminals or factories - Hauff-Technik ensures safety.
The company always focuses on the customer with his particular challenge. Finding a fast but highly-efficient solution for the customer that guarantees safety at the respective point is the driving force for the growing number of Hauff employees worldwide.
Cable and pipe sealings, wall sleeves
Multiple cable sealing HRK
• Super segmented ring technology for individual adjustment to cable diameters on site
• Segments with exact diameter marking
• Plates have form-fit connections
• For sealing cables in core drills or wall sleeves. Split design for sealing new cables to be installed or cables that have already been laid
Cement-coated wall sleeve ZVR
•Special coating creates a homogeneous bond with the concrete
•Installation in waterproof concrete tank. Coating merges seamlessly with the concrete.
Modular Seal GKD
• With integrated installation control - no torque control key required
• Retightening required
• Nuts moulded into the pressure plate, therefore no loose parts
For sealing of newly to install pipes or already installed pipes inside core drilled holes or wall sleeves. The modular structure allowes installation on all kind of pipes and diameter combinations.
Hauff-Technik GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 732 213330
Fax: +49 732 21333999
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.