With ultrasonic testing (with phased-array method or conventional) and penetration inspection the rotors (wheel/pinion) and bearings can be tested. Additional magnetic particle inspection can be an option with the rotors.
Trained personnel, the use of the latest technologies and last but not least the close cooperation with the customer lead to customer-specific inspection work and make an important contribution to the operational safety of the plant. You get the carefree package with RENK-MAAG service technicians:
– Offshore training certified for platforms
– Medical certificates and immunisation
– Crane operator certified
– Visa applications with Letter of Invitation (LoI)
– Other individual information such as online trainings/certificates
Other compementary services
– Scanning electron microscopy: A tooth replica can be used to examine the surface structure of the tooth using scanning electron microscopy. This test is used to explain the causes of slight to major tooth damage such as grey staining, micropitting, electric erosion resulting from creepage current etc.
– Flow rate and pressure measurements on the lube oil system.
– Endoscopic examination of gearbox parts.
– Measuring and aligning shaft trains using laser measuring methods or dial gauges.
– Casing vibration, airborne noise and shaft vibration measurements on the gearbox including the associated analyses.
– Oil analyses.
– Other services.
Exhibitor: RENK AG